Saturday, October 18, 2008

Michael Guglielmucci - Healer

I have to admit that I have this obsession over this song. And now, no doubt there was a big controversy over Mike's case, however I still do not understand why does Hillsong made such a decision by removing this song from the album??

My point of view, there is no reason to remove such a beautiful well-written & composed song. The song is not the main controversy, it was only his actions that causes the controversies. We as Christians are thought to forgive, care and love yet, people are still boycotting not only his song but also as a brother in Christ. Am I to say that he has been excommunicated from all churches in Australia? Fuyoooh...

Did we forget what Jesus told us in Matthew 7:1-2?
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

There are many well-known figures in the Bible has done something that is against God's will and still it is not being removed from the Bible. Why? Because it is served as a constant reminder to each and everyone of us that even with these well-known figures that has been used by God, it doesn't mean that these figures does not give-in into our own flesh.

That is why we need Healing... And through the precious blood of Jesus Christ and by His Stripes we are being Healed!!!

My Guess:
Mike might have written this song as a reflection upon himself which he needed the healing from the Lord.

Brothers & Sisters... please ponder into the word once again. And let us do pray for him for he needs lots of prayers right now.


Healer lyrics:

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

My Healer, You're my Healer

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

http://rapidshare.com/files/155215685/Hillsongs_-_Healer.mp3

No comments: