This morning Pastor has preached on a message on "To Think Big - Change Your Mind".
He quoted something from other sources which really did brings forth some revelations to it. Here goes:-
* WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS; THEY BECOME WORDS,
* WATCH YOUR WORDS; THEY BECOME ACTIONS,
* WATCH YOUR ACTIONS; THEY BECOME HABITS,
* WATCH YOUR HABITS; THEY BECOME CHARACTER,
* WATCH YOUR CHARACTER; IT BECOME YOUR DESTINY!!!
1) Heal our thoughts (Psalm 51:6)
2) Guard our thoughts (Isaiah 26:3-)
3) Align your thoughts (Isaiah 55:7-9; Romans 8:5-7; Matthew 16:23)
The message ended with Paul's Journey:
--> The preaching of Christ was the business of Paul's life.
--> The presence of Christ was the good news of Paul's life.
--> The image of Christ was the crown of his life.
--> The will of Christ was the law of his life.
--> The glory of Christ was the end of his life.
--> The ressurection of Christ was the proof of his life.
--> When he travelled it was on Christ's errands.
--> When he suffered it was in Christ's service.
... everything we do is to align ourselves with the focus on Jesus Christ. Amen!