Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Yes, I'm Back!


It is always a constant reminder to myself that my very last post was in the year 2012. I kind of abandon this blog, yep I've said it -- ABANDON--, and I felt really bad about it. In fact, I'm really glad that I don't have to answer to anyone except for myself since this blog is relatively inactive as far as readers is concern. 

Actually, this blog serves more like a "diary" to me as it dictates my journey with the Lord. Yes, the Lord Jesus is my very best friend that no one can ever replace Him except Himself!

Resolution for 2016 (Reason I'm back)
The purpose of my coming back after 3 year of disappearance seems odd, hence I will be trying out new things for the year 2016. I have engaged myself with some Internet sources by reading through the bible for the year 2016. So, let's see how that goes.

I do hope that it will turn out to be a daily blog instead of abandoning this beautiful blog. Lastly, all I really want to say is that I'm really glad to be back!

No comments: