Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Passion 2012 - White Flag


I love this album!!!  And I want to thank God for blessing these wonderful people that put this album altogether because it just totally blew me away!!! From it's very first track til the end just made me lift my hands up high and surrender to Him through out the whole CD session. It kicked start with a great jump with "Not Ashamed" & "White Flag" hitting the speakers. Trust me, you just can't control that joy it brings. That Joy that surpasses all human understanding.

While it was on replay mode, I just felt His presence just all on me. That inner/spiritual hunger and the intention & eagerness to search Him was even greater when "Jesus, Son of God" & "How I love You" goes off in the album. Although it was wrong of me to ask His presence to come where I'm not even worthy to be in His holy presence but you just wanted more of Him when the words are being sung through all these rightful rhythm and beautifully crafted melody.

All in all, none of the tracks let me down. I can guarantee with full assurance. Give it a try for you'll be blessed. If I have the time, I want to type out my thoughts and what speaks to me on each track. They are amazingly crafted. 

Tracks:
1) "Not Ashamed" - Kristian Stanfill
2) "White Flag" - Chris Tomlin
3) "Jesus, Son Of God" - Chris Tomlin & Christy Nockels
4) "How I Love You" - Christy Nockels
5) "All This Glory" - David Crowder Band
6) "Lay Me Down" - Chris Tomlin & Matt Redman
7) "You Revive Me" - Christy Nockels
8) "One Thing Remains" - Kristian Stanfill
9) "Yahweh" - Chris Tomlin
10) "Sing Along" - Christy Nockels
11) "The Only One" - Chris Tomlin
12) "Mystery" - Charlie Hall
13) "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)" - Matt Redman
14) "No Turning Back" - Chris Tomlin
15) "Let Me Feel You Shine" - David Crowder Band
16) "Who You Are" - Kristian Stanfill
17) "Jesus, All In All" - Charlie Hall

If you want to purchase their CD album, here is the link given below to support them:-

No comments: