This morning, pastor had arranged a topic entitled "Capacity (for the next level)".
Definition of Capacity:-
- The maximum amount and number that can be received or contain (shows quantity)
- Actual/Potential ability to perform, yield or withstand (shows quality)
3 Capacities that we must in order for us to move to the next level spiritually
1) Capacity for the Spiritual (1 Corinthians 2:14)
- By human nature, we can be not concurrent between both a believer and a non-believer. (Different wave length)
(1 Corinthians 1:22)
a) Jews - A Savior that died doesn't make sense to them
b) Gentiles - No wisdom on the matter of death
2) Capacity to work together in Spiritual Unity (1 Corinthians 3:13)
"God cannot build the church any bigger than He can build you"
"If the church doesn't know how to have unity in the most of diversity, then there is little capacity to grow any larger."
"If the believer doesn't know how to use a gentler and the right spirit to offer objective suggestions for improvement, then there is little capacity...etc"
"Before complaining (human nature's tendency) please provide suggestions"
" If aggression overtakes affirmation, then there is little capacity for the church to be able to work together to achieve a common goal"
"One person with 'belief' is equal to the force of 99 person who only have interest"
3) Capacity to handle emotional & Spiritual Strain (2 Corinthians 4:7-10)
"Emotional & Spiritual strain is more tiring than physical strain"
"It comes about through handling difficult circumstances that are also tied in with people (not task)"
Worship team has arranged the below this morning:-
1) Chris Tomlin - Arriving - Your Grace Is Enough
2) New Life Worship - My Savior Lives - My Savior Lives
3) Matt Redman - Intimacy - Heart Of Worship
4) Hillsong - A Beautiful Exchange - The Greatness Of Our God