Monday, August 18, 2008

Alone in the office again...

My buddy is off to her hometown for 2 days and I have to cover 2 persons job at the same time same day today. Well, I am blessed enough that the volume today is low, which I am able to manage.

Well, in many circumstances, I would say it was a blessing to join a department which I'm able to learn lots... instead of getting stuck in a rat race which I never like.

Someone once told me that it was "rezeki" to move out from a horrid place to the another for the better, however, after 2 months, that same person wants to get out in no time. In the end, it doesn't seem like "rezeki" to me after all. Appreciative? Nope, not at all. Well, it is still that person's free will.

(By the way, Rezeki = Luck, Fortune Bringing) <-- which I don't believe in such thing. I suppose I would like to quote this verse today:- Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

No comments: