Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday (27th May 2012)

This morning, Pastor preaching on "How to get to the next level".

There are many obstacles that we are not ready to move:-
1) Because some are resting in our comfort zone
2) Because some of us are living in denial

D -  Don't
E - Even
N - Know
I - I
A - Am
L - Lying (to myself)

How do I get to the next level?
A) Vision (Genesis 12:2-3)
B) Faith (Genesis 12:4-)
C) Determination (Hebrews (11:9)

Worship team has arranged the below this morning:-
1) Hillsong - God Is Able - God Is Able
2) Hillsong - God He Reigns - Yours Is The Kingdo


Download


3) Hosanna Music 64 - Rivers of Joy - God Is Good (All The Time)
4) Hillsong United - Look To You - Till I See You



Download


5) Paradise Worship Live - Unspeakable Joy 1999 - How Could I Live (Altar Call)

No comments: