Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No Higher Calling

I was re-watching "Touched By An Angel" - Season 8 Episode 1 - Holy of Holies because I was following a series that depicts the true significance of the "The Tabernacle" which also involves the "Ark of the Covenant". However the curiosity of God's sovereignty is still a mystery to mankind. There it came when 2 of the Angels were singing "No Higher Calling" while the man fell on his knees in the presence of the Lord... It was so beautiful.

Sometimes, it just breaks my heart why men are so weak by not having THAT kind of faith that God has bestowed upon us to trust Him. He is Large (He is everywhere) yet He is small (He wants to be every single details of our lives). How amazing His presence can be... How I long to grasp hold of that presence and never let go. So, here is the beauty I want u all to listen :-



No Higher Calling

Down at Your feet, Oh Lord
Is the most high place
In Your presence, Lord
I seek Your face, I seek your face

Chorus
There is no higher calling no greater honor
Than to bow and kneel before Your throne
 I'm amazed at Your glory, embraced by Your mercy
 Oh Lord, I live to worship You

Down at Your feet, Oh Lord
Is the most high place
In Your presence, Lord
We seek Your face, we seek your face

No comments: