Monday, March 09, 2009

My dream phone for the year 2010 - Nokia N97

We've been hearing over and over again on the very new Nokia's innovation towards 3rd & 4th Quarter of 2008. Yet again, no one seems to know the exact phone specifications, design and capabilities.

This was a prediction of how Nokia N97 looks like back 2008. What a disappointment when I see it, heck.... Eeeeww:-

To all Nokia lovers, this very beauty was unleashed at the Nokia World Conference 2008 back in Spain. It is a true beauty(well to me it is).
There's only one thing that bothers me, which is the camera's density which remains still at 5 Megapixel (however that 5MP comes with the Carl-Zeiss optics and autofocus [ok la.... very sui liao]) if it is going to be compared with the coming Sony Ericsson Idou's camera.. whoa...pah ling dao... Yet I still like Nokia. Ranting is not part of my nature, so I'll stop here.

(Drum roll)
Ladies & Gentleman, let me unveil this true beauty for your crave towards Nokia...Peace out!

No comments: